Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Super Easy Fringed Triangle Scarf

                         
Basically it's just a granny square folded in half to form a triangle. I just added rounds until I was satisfied with the size, tied on some fringe and ta-da!



I used one 6 oz. skein of Caron Simply Soft in Iris and a P hook to make this scarf. Simply crochet a granny square to the desired size, fold in half to form a triangle, and add fringe. My granny square is 13 rounds making each side about 23". I crocheted loosely and did not chain between dc groups on the sides and chained one between the dc groups in the corners. I made the fringe 22" long and added two strands between each dc along the edges through both layers. I left about 6.5" fringeless on each edge towards the fold for tying behind the neck. The last step is to trim the fringe if desired.

Note: I used almost the whole 6 oz. skein for this project.




No comments:

Post a Comment